What to do if…

Your friend offers you powder but says you’ll have to give her boyfriend head to get it.


This is a situation to get out of.  If you are battling drug abuse, here is a link and a number to call to get help for treatment referrals and information: SAMHSA HOTLINE: 1-800-662-HELP (1-800-662-4357).

Back to Tips →