What to do if…

Your friend went to another city and now he’s totally stuck there with no money and no ID. He needs to get home!


That is not good, but there is help!  Your friend might want to call 1-800-RUNAWAY and see if they can help him get on a bus home. It’s called the “Way Home” project. It’s safe and they will have ideas on other ways to get some basic things, like food and medical care.  It’s okay. They won’t judge you.

Back to Tips →